|Rated Load||Persons||Rated Speed|
|Net Dimension of Car|
sion of Hoistway
|Over Head||Pit Depth|
JXSN-LF full collective selection serial commun
on with(or without) driver
of VVVF Gearless synchronous frequency and pressure conversion
1. Automatic operation: the elevator can automatically respond to
the calls of the car and each floor, automatically stop at each
landing and open and close the door automatically. When there is no
call signal, the elevator will return to the home landing. When
there is any call signal, the elevator will respond and start.
2. Operation with driver: when the elevator needs manned operation,
it is possible to select driver option in the car operation panel.
Then, the elevator shall be completely controlled by the driver and
only receives signals from within the car, and only the driver
within the car is prompted in case of a landing call. The door is
automatically opened at a landing, and the door is then closed by
3. VIP service: in VIP service mode, the elevator will give
priority to car calls to ensure quick arrival of passengers inside
4. Full-load bypass: when the load of the elevator car reaches the
rated load, the elevator will not respond to land call signals. The
elevator will operate only according to floor signals within the
car and will respond to landing call signals once the load is lower
than the rated load.
5. Overload protection: when the load of the elevator car exceeds
the rated load, the overload warning light will be on and the alarm
will sound. The elevator will not start until the door is closed.
The elevator will not return to normal until the overload is
6. Arrival prompt: when the elevator arrives at the destination
floor, the arrival gong will sound, reminding passengers that the
elevator arrives at the right floor.
7. Floor displaying and running direction displaying: displays are
provided in the car and each floor to display the floors the
elevator arrives at and the running direction of the elevator. The
symbols of floors can be freely arranged according to the actual
needs of the building.
8. Door opening in response to calls at the same floor: when the
elevator is closing the door at the current landing, the elevator
will automatically open the door with a press on the landing call
9. Car intercom device: an intercom device is provided in the car
for communicating with the building duty room, machine room, car
roof and pit; when the elevator fails or faces any emergency,
passengers within the car can talk with the duty room or machine
room to let them know the conditions within the car, so that rescue
measures can be taken.
10. Misoperation elimination: if a passenger selects the wrong
floor when selecting the floor, it is possible to cancel the floor
selection simply with 2 consecutive presses before the elevator
11. Anti-nuisance: when the elevator reaches the top floor, all
signal registrations within the car will be cancelled completely.
When the elevator operates with a light load, the registrations
within the car can respond to up to 3 floors. If there are over 3
floors, the elevator will deem this as a nuisance and registration
signals will become null.
12. Door-closing protection: if a person or an object enters the
car when the elevator is closing the door, the door will be opened
automatically and then closed again in order to prevent the door
from clamping the person or object.
13. Emergency lighting in case of power failure: when the power
supply of the elevator fails suddenly or the lighting of the
elevator is cut off, the emergency lighting source of the car will
start automatically, the emergency lighting will go on and the
normal operation of the intercom device should be ensured.
14. Energy-saving function: when the time during which there is no
internal or external instruction for the elevator exceeds the set
time, the lighting and fan within the car will be turned off
automatically and turned on automatically after the elevator
receives any instruction.
15. Guaranteed natural ventilation: the elevator is provided with
vent holes with area larger than 2% of that of the elevator in
order to ensure the respiration needs of any passenger caught in
the elevator in case of elevator fault.
16. Floor leveling after power-on: when the power of elevator is
cut off suddenly and the elevator stops anywhere other than a
floor, the elevator will automatically reach the nearby floor after
power is resumed.
17. Stop setting: stop floors and non-stop floors can be freely set
according to the requirements.
18. Automatic fault detection: in case of an elevator fault, the
control system will automatically diagnose the reasons for such
fault and save fault information for inspection by overhaul
1. Parallel control: If two elevators receive external calls, the
control system will implement unified dispatching to maximize the
elevators’ operating efficiency
2. Group control: if more than two elevators respond to landing
call signals simultaneously, the computer of the control system
will perform unified dispatching to maximize the operating
efficiency of the elevator.
3. Emergency evacuation in case of power failure: when external
power supply is cut off, the elevator will stop at the nearest
floor and automatically open the door to let passengers out.
4. Home return in case of fire: the home landing is provided with a
fire switch. In case of a fire alarm, the fire switch will be
opened and the elevator will automatically cancel all internal and
external instructions, return to the home landing directly and open
the door automatically to let passengers out. Then, the elevator is
out of operation.
5. Fireman function: in case of a fire, the fire switch will be
opened, the elevator automatically cancel all internal and external
instructions and return to the home landing without receiving
landing call signals. After a fireman opens the fireman switch, the
elevator will implement a single-car instruction, and the door will
be opened and closed manually.
6. Arrival light: Used for group control. Before any one of several
elevators in service arrives, the floor arrival light will remind
the waiting passengers of the elevator’s upcoming arrival and its
7. Voice announcement: an arrival voice prompting device will be
provided to prompt the landing reached with voice.
8. Remote monitoring: the operating conditions of the elevator will
be transmitted to the server via wireless network, so that the
elevator monitoring and overhaul department can know the operating
conditions of every single elevator in real time via a computer.
When the elevator fails, this function helps send monitoring
reminder timely and provide the content of the fault, and notify
elevator overhaul personnel in real time via a mobile phone for
accurate and quick troubleshooting.
9. Energy feedback device: This device collects potential energy
from the operation of elevators and the energy generated by the
braking of elevators and feeds it back to power grid, thus saving
10. IC card control: the elevator is equipped with ID cards, which
are used to identify the identity of passengers to limit the users
of the elevator, and can also be used for charging on use of the
11. Earthquake management: when an earthquake happens and the
seismometer detects that the earthquake poses a danger to the
operation of the elevator, the earthquake management mode will be
activated on a timely basis. Under this mode, the elevator will
return to the home landing, evacuate passengers and then go out of